Monday, July 14, 2008

WIP

WIP = work in progress

it's a blessing that we were able to view the construction

anytime we want...
just need to go to Saujana to play golf
>_<well if compared to month of May 08,
they have advanced erm...2 levels
*click here for May pic*

just finished the parking floors,
they are currently constructing the rest.
phew...finally.
well looking at construction pics are boring
lemme bring u through my neighbours' home

I hope they are not reading this blog,
otherwise I have to pay them royalty fees
I like this home a lot...
it belongs to a doctor.
with 2 separate wings....
it has a built-in floor to ceiling arwana fish tank.

errrr next time I'll try to zoom in and snap pic for u guys,
but with the amount of security cameras at his home...
I takut~~~~~

Can u see the buggy track?
yes it's that close!!!
maybe I'll bring JS's Nikon with his "powderful" lense.
heeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: